Thursday, November 02, 2006

FREE Stuff Friday

So busy lately that I must shorten my blog to a few freebies. I am proud to introduce FREE Stuff Fridays. Ok, so this is a ploy to get you to visit my site at least on Friday because I will be giving out great deals. No worries, I will be back with podcast reviews soon.

The theme this week is keeping your lifeclean:

The first step is learning speed cleaning. This book will cut your cleaning time in half: SPEED Cleaning 101.

Step 2, mix in the biz and start the rinse cycle: Biz is Better.

Finally, refresh the your home with scented oils, not to mention the added mood lighting: Glade Light Show.

Happy Cleaning : )

Thought for the day: Where no oxen are, the crib is clean.

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner