Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pregtastic

I haven't posted a freebie for a while, so its probably overdue. The world of pregnancy has opened up a whole new world of free things. This freebie came from a wonderfully informative podcast Pregtastic which has tons of pregnancy know how from several pregnant women.

The Essential Pregnancy Organizer, which normally runs $20, can be found for free here. You do pay shipping, but it has enough good content that its worth the fee. I must say the market for maternity and babies far surpasses the wedding machine.

I about passed out the first time I walked into a Babies R Us. You wonder how women living in huts in Africa are able to raise multiple children without a super baby bobby bouncer or sassy tummy time mat. More rants to come I'm sure.


Thought for the Day: Neighbors' children are always the worst in the world.

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner