Friday, August 04, 2006

Walmart is giving away free things!?!?!?

Is that a deer running down Main street? Kristen, is that your brother and ten of his friends in a pick-up truck chasing it? Welcome to the Iowa addition of my blog. After 18 years of living in Iowa, I saw my first deer running down Main street this summer.

Not only is this the Iowa addition of my blog because I am in Iowa at this very moment, but also because Walmart is a mainstay in every major village in Iowa. Some people loathe Walmart because they drive any mom and pop shop out of town, but being the good deal minded person that I am, sometimes I cannot resist their cunning lure.

Walmart will not pay its employees a decent wage of $10/hr, but they will give out free samples and lots of them! I have received several free samples from Walmart over the past few months and they are prompt in sending them and packaged nicely. Check it out WALMART FREE SAMPLES. Bookmark this page and check it often because they update their samples regularly.
Happy Sampling : )

Thought for the day: Mapquest may not be the best bet for getting from point A to B, take the scenic route.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Free samples! I had no idea!

I'm excited about this Iowa tour! Someday, I'll visit--Iowa is one of the remaining states that I haven't been to yet. ;)

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner