Friday, October 27, 2006

Free Stuff for His and Her

My readers have alerted me that I have been neglecting my free stuff sixth sense. So I have searched out some top freebies for women and men.

Ulta is a store that offers a range of beauty items for women. I have seen a few stores in the Chicagoland area and they appear to have some excellent deals and coupons. Let me know what you think about the store. Best of all, they are offering a Free 10 Piece Cosmetic Set! for signing up for email alerts.

For the men, I will offer something you all need to use...shave gel. No more soap and water, you can have a clean finish for free- Fusion Hydra Soothe.

Thought for the day: No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly.

1 comment:

Ilovepodcasts said...

Well, Ulta is sold out currently, so as a substitute here is a great free sample of espresso:

http://www.senseotrial.com/

I've been wanting to try these to see if they will work in any espresso machine.

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner