Sunday, October 15, 2006

Robbed the Jewelry Store, Made Me a Grill

Do you ever have a day where your perspective on life shifts a little? I had the epiphany this week where I realized I am in the season of least responsibility in my life. Thanks to a lunch with some elder co-workers who shed great light on the aging process and stages of life. Case in point, a glimpse into my week:



Chillin with my grillz in Wicker Park


Dabbling in acrylic

Pumpkins for Jesus

Not only did I do these things, I had time to take pictures.

Thought for the day: Never leave that till to-morrow which you can do to-day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GRILLZ!! Those are AWESOME!!! :-D
Bling Bling!!
I love it. You gotta give more of the story!

I realized today (again) that I've forgotten (if I ever knew) how to have fun.

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner